Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Birthday!

OMG! Life has been busy! Not anything special, looking at houses I think is a second job. Life has just been busy. I didn't mean to take a break from the blogging world, I couldn't find time to write. My fingers have missed this, they have been itching to write. Blog, blog, bloggity, blog, blog, blog. They are so happy.

During this time somebody turned 3!! Can you believe it! No better way to celebrate a new post but, with a birthday update!



Since we live with my parents, I didn't feel like crowding their house with people to celebrate a birthday. So, with that we went to Chuck E. Cheese!!

I will admit Chuck E. Cheese is a little too much for a 3 year old and wouldn't necessarily recommend it.  Overall it wasn't too bad. I really like their ways of protecting the kids. Nobody can take the kids out of Chuck E. Cheese without an adult with a corresponding stamp. So, the few times Mackenzie got away from one of us to go play more games, I didn't panic and wonder if she ran out of the restaurant. They also do all, ALL, ALL of the work for you. It was great!!! I didn't have to do anything!! They give out a bunch of tokens for all kids and the birthday kid gets a bunch of tickets! I think she got 1,250 just for being a birthday girl. Which got her a Chuck E. Cheese doll and 1,000 sticker set. The cost wasn't that bad, no more than I would have spent decorating a house and getting food.  She did freak out about Chuck E. coming towards her but, later on when Chuck E. was dancing she went and danced with him. She loved running around playing games. Overall I would give the complete experience a 7. I think it would have been given a higher number if she was older and if the rest of the day wasn't so crazy. See more below. First, pictures!!!








I should say knowing the day was busy we started out with donuts and chocolate milk at home. Chuck E at noon and then right after that a wedding. The wedding was beautiful!! It was at a vineyard and with a no nappy 3 year old I let her play in the dirt next to the seats. She was quiet, that was all I needed. We left the wedding before the reception due to the heat and again did you read no nap 3 year old!! YUCK!!! As we were leaving both girls fell asleep in the car. So, Mondo and I hit up a drive thru and sat in the car to eat while they slept. Picture perfect date!! HAHAHA! Next, was a Shock game!! This year the Shock are not doing very good, so the joy of the games is watching Mackenzie dance and cheer! 


morning before party

at the wedding

shock game!

Overall, it was a busy, successful, stressful, fun day!

Mackenzie is 3! Here is a short update.



Weight: 27 lbs
Height: Just shy of 3 feet. 2' 11.9"
Just so you know 3 year check up is the first time they get blood pressure checked and BMI checked. BMI is perfect and blood pressure was a little high because home girl won't stop moving! Doc said she wasn't worried about it.
Wears a 2T, shoes 7.
She likes Tacos (nachos), mac and cheese, pizza, chocolate milk.
All things princess are her jam!
She is a great big sister!
She dances and sings and says things that make us laugh all day.
Another Mackenzie said post will be coming!

Mackenzie the amount you have grown up the past year is phenomenal. I love you more than ice cream!!

You can email Mackenzie at mackenzieayako@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's slready 3!! How fun. I love that stage. So much personality!!

    ReplyDelete