Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Conversations with Mackenzie

I have a pretty funny almost 3 year old. Everyday we have the funniest conversations. I wanted to share a few of those with you.

On Daddy's "toys"

Me: Kenz do you like Star Wars
K: No, Daddy like Star Wars Kenzi like Frozen. Daddy has a lot of Star War toys

Playing outside




Me: Why are you holding your hair?
K: It's Windy I don't want it to blow away.

looking for her football book (Shock program)

K: Where's my football book?
Me: I put it where all your other books are on the book shelf.
Gramma: Actually, that's GG's book. She took it from GG at the game.
K: GG took my football book. She stole it.


Looking for the Ipad

K:Where's the Ipad
Me: I don't know. Where is it?
K: Daddy took it!
Me: I don't think daddy took it.
K: He did. He put it in his backpack, took it to work.
(same story with anything she misplaced that day)

Sitting in my lap like baby sister

Me: look GG I have a new baby
GG: Oh, Hi cute baby. What's your name?
Me: Let's call this one George.
K: Look GG new baby (points to sister)
GG: What that baby's name
K: Let's call her Ainsley


Daddy vacuuming
Mackenzie named the vacuum Prince Philip from the prince in Sleeping Beauty.
She gets a plastic sticks (a sword) starts hitting dad with it. 
K: Dragon, Dragon stop hurting Prince Philip


These are just a few of the hilarious conversations I have daily with my daughter. I want to document these so I won't ever forget them.

I plan on making this a continuing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment