Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile life has been a little busy lately with the new addition. Before we get into Friday favorites here are few updates.

Personally; I went in for my 6 week check up and that nasty fibroid is actually coming out of my body. So I have to have surgery done to remove it! I am not at all excited about this. It is just a outpatient surgery but, still.

Ainsley is doing great, we got an ultrasound to check on her kidneys and everything came back normal and no need for future testing.

Mackenzie is loving being a big sister and is testing her independence. No I don't think she is testing us because of sister I think she's just at that age where she wants to learn how far she can go.

Family wise everything is going great! Our Pastor has been teaching about Money (listen to it here) and this last Sunday pointed out that although we are heading in the right direction financially we need to stay with my parent's longer than planned to keep going on this track. We are considering buying a mid size SUV soon though. I am super excited a SUV I think I have been asking for one since we got married (7 years!).

I also have not posted lately because I felt like my blog was getting away from my original intent and that I was posting just to post. So, I plan on posting purposeful content with better quality pictures. Now I am not a photographer and sometimes there will be cheesy phone pictures because we are out and about and that's what I get but, all my fashion and makeup pictures I plan on doing higher quality. I plan on bringing back more tips on life, family, mommyhood and kidmin although the focus will probably be more on family because that's where I am at in my life. I plan on posting more devotional ones and updates on the girls. I want to bring back more mommy/baby faves and outfit ideas for kids. I still have 20 lbs to lose from pregnancy and when I go on that journey I will post again. With that I vow to post more intentional content not empty fillers. I will still do Friday favorites because they are one of my favorites to do! So here are this month's Friday favorites.

1. Fashion Favorite
With having to breastfeed I have to wear clothes that make it possible. Anything button up works.

Pinterest

2. Girl Fashion Favorite
Not only is this one of my favorite scriptures but, now it's a shirt for my girls' to wear.

Pinterest

Favorite Blog
This is actually a friend's blog. I really love her recipes!! Also, her baby girl is way too cute!!

Wholesomely Fit

Favorite Podcast
I recently discovered all that the world of podcast could hold. I found this one series based on a true crime. I listened to all 12 episodes in 3 days, needless to say I was addicited.

Serial

Favorite Quote
Haha! Look at fashion favorite. This is everyday!!!!!

Pinterest

Favorite funny
We have had a mild winter here, and I love it. For those suffering though this is pretty funny. Kentucky Police issue warrant for Ice Queen

Kentucky Police



I hope you all have a great weekend! I don't have a lot planned this weekend but, I plan on enjoying some family time.

Dorinda





No comments:

Post a Comment