Thursday, February 5, 2015

All things Hearts

I haven't posted a shopping guide in awhile and the other day while doing some online window shopping I came across a bunch of super cute heart items. With Valentines day coming up I thought I would share!!

Toddler heart

Love dress/ heart overalls/ heart dress/ heart shoes/ heart pj's/ heart tutu
Mickey shirt/ King of Hearts pj's/ Monster heart socks/ plaid shirt/ Love machine shirt
The picture doesn't show it super well but those overalls have a heart on the front! Can I have those in my size? I also love the idea of having pj's for every holiday, why should Christmas get all the fun??

Baby Heart

#adorable outfit/ heart pj's/ pink tutu/ heart colo block dress/ heart hat/ heart blanket
i heart u pj's/ # heartbreaker onesie/ Major flirt outfit/ Hello ladies socks/ mommy onesie 
Shopping for a newborn again has been so much fun! I forgot how small the clothes are!!! I love the blanket, it could go boy or girl, and I am all about the gray!! My cousin had a little baby boy the same day Baby A was born, so that's why I chose to do a boy section too. I love the gray pj's I think if you pair that with a red bow a little girl could rock them too! And, the mommy onesie, please, the cuteness is irresistible!!

Mom and Dad Valentine

lace top/ pink skinnies/ heart pj's
love boxers/ red pants/ red t shirt
Of course moms and dads are the hardest to shop for, so I went with pink and red. The mom outfit could so go together but, I do think if a dad was to rock all that red it might be a little scary.

I'm not sure what we plan for Valentine's day, probably something on the chill. For the girls I think I will get each of them a piece of clothing and a toy or book, maybe a small box of candy for Miss Max. Mondo and I always make something for Valentine's day, this year it will be either a chatbook or a shutterfly book. Need an idea for Valentine's day here is a previous one I posted for the inexpensive.

Also, a blogger I follow at The Little Things We Do, has issued a "Choose Love" challenge. It's spending 7 days showing your husband you love him. Each day has a new challenge. I want to try this and encourage you to try too. Check out the Challenge here

What are your Vday plans??

No comments:

Post a Comment