Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogmas: Pregnancy Update

Activity: Deliver drink to Grandpa
Scripture: Matthew 2:9-12

After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was.10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.



How far along: 37 weeks.
Gender: Girl!! Ainsley! World's cutest thing is Mackenzie saying baby sister's name!
Weight gain: 37 lbs, I am still 8 lbs under my birth weight with Max. Hopefully, I can keep it that way.
Maternity clothes: Yes and sometimes Mondo's. I definitely need the length of the maternity tees. She sits so low and sticks out so much, I am carrying her all in front and even tunic shirts are borderline too short. 
Stretch marks: yes bleh. Still need to try those oils
Belly button in or out: I think it is as "out" or flat as it can get. 
Sleep: Not good. Rolling over is a whole body movement. I have to sit up in bed to accomplish it! Since my hips hurt from the added weight I roll over a lot.
Best moment this week: Getting signed out of work. That's right I am on maternity leave. Home for the holidays!!
Miss anything: Honestly flexibility. Mackenzie wants me to play with her on the floor, which I love to do, getting up off the floor has it's challenges.
Cravings: Lately soda, and it's not the taste it's the carbonation.   
Queasy or sick: No
Looking forward to: Christmas being over. I am really excited for Christmas but, I haven't been able to plan or pack for baby because I apparently can't focus on the 2 things. This makes me nervous. I did get a couple of things washed though.

This is officially the longest I have ever been pregnant. Mackenzie came 17 days early and right now I am 17 days away from due date. I am willing and want to wait, the further from the holidays the better. The rest of this adventure is uncharted territory. To help with the patience I remind myself that this is the easy part, the hard part is when I have to pack her around, pack her stuff, tot around a toddler, feed baby, sleep, and people will start to look at me funny when I eat 2 cupcakes. 

See you tomorrow with the winner of the leggings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment