Monday, December 22, 2014

Blogmas: Our weekend in Review

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!
Here are the 2 links, number 1, number 2.

Okay back to our regularly scheduled blogmas!

Advent Activity: Wrap presents
Advent scriptures: Matthew 2:7-8

7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

Our weekend in Review

Friday started off the weekend fun, I went with my bestie to her work Christmas party! They had us play a game where you had to blow up 8 balloons, stick them in a nylon stocking, then someone on the team had to stick the nylon stocking on their head and sing "Jingle bells." Right when we got started I told my team don't blow up the balloons too big, because of that tip, we won!!! YAY!!! There was also a white elephant gift exchange done with a poem, and some yummy food. Overall it was a fun party!! We also decorated our Gingerbread house. 




Saturday my family and I planned Christmas dinner, that evening the Charger's played the 49ers. We went to a restaurant for food and to watch the game. Chargers barely squeaked one by. This day was nice because it was also filled with napping!!!



Sunday was a festive day, we went to church where max and I wore our Christmas outfits. It was pretty much the same thing I wore to the party on Friday and since I forgot to take a picture that night I took a picture on Sunday. It was while we were at Target Mackenzie was dancing in the 3 way mirror, so I took a few shots of us. We also stopped at friend's house to exchange gifts, they got Max a Elsa barbie doll. She is in love and will not let it go. Then that evening was Mondo's work party. Which I wore a festive ugly sweater.







Overall our weekend was busy, relaxing, and altogether fun. I can't believe Christmas is only 3 sleeps away!! Tomorrow I will do a pregnancy update and Wednesday I will announce the legging winner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment