Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's day fashion

If you are anything like me you have been thinking, dreaming and scouring Pinterest for a Valentine day outfit for a few months now. Okay maybe not that long but at least a week or two. No? Just me? Well, here are two ideas I came up with.

First one is casual and since Valentines is on a Friday, maybe even appropriate for the office. 



This is a heart sweater I got from old navy paired with a chambray shirt underneath. Some skinnies and cute flats. This outfit is so pinterest inspired I wore this the other day while we were shopping for Valentine's day gifts.

To finish the look I pulled my hair in a top knot as seen done in my black Friday hair blog. I also added a gold boyfriend watch and a cute love double ring not pictured. All ready and super comfy.

Look two is not from my own closet. Last week while shopping I found this super cute faux leather skirt on clearance at JcPenny. unfortunately they were out of my size (insert tears here), even online!! I have been dreaming visions of that skirt and outfits since that day. Here is an outfit inspired by that skirt.



This skirt closely resembles it and is on sale!! Here!
I would pair this with a men's v neck plain white tee, and either cute pink flats (let's face it I am a mom heels are not always practical) or red heels. A big statement necklace and my hair in the perfect pony. Here is a link for the best tutorial on the perfect pony. I love how this outfit is a little tough for such a sweet holiday!

I think Valentine's Day calls for pink or red somewhere on your outfit. I will be at work Friday night, so I plan on rocking a red long sleeve shirt and some jeans. Have a great day!!

Dorinda


No comments:

Post a Comment