Thursday, December 25, 2014

Black Friday: Hair

Last week passed by me in a blur. It wasn't anything special, nothing too busy, or exciting. Just suddenly it was Friday and I hadn't blogged, then it was Sunday and still no blog, before I knew it even Monday passed by. I am back though, I didn't intend for that to happen. So, to make up for it I plan to blog the next 3 days! Today, hair tips for your black Friday shopping.

I LOVE black Friday, for me it is the Olympics of shopping. Training is needed!! My mom and our entourage friends, hit the stores by 4 am. Which means leaving by 3:30 am. I still want to look good but, want as much sleep as possible. So, I wake up at 3 am!!! Here is how I do my hair quickly to allow extra sleep.

Step 1:
High ponytail, the higher the hair the closer to God. (hehe)


After you do this pull around the top to add some volume

Step 2: Add your sock bun around the pony. You can get these at Claire's or make your own from a sock. I used a thick headband that I triple looped.



after adding the sock bun spread your hair around to cover it.

Step 3: Place a rubber band over the top.



I also pulled my hair to make the bun part bigger.

Step 4: French roll the ends.
As you start to twist add hair as you go.







Place pins as you go.

Step 5: tuck the ends and pin, spray and pull some face framing pieces.




There you go.


Great hair in less time than it took to read this. If you miss the alarm clock or have some great day 2 hair, you can always go with a super cute hat!!



Come back tomorrow for my quick make up tips!!

Ready to shop,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment