Thursday, December 25, 2014

One Piece Three Ways

Guess What!!! I found my camera! I am so happy, I get to finally share this post with you.

One of fall's biggest trends is the baseball tee. I personally love the comfort of this top. A hint to keep this top comfortable, shop in the men's department. I found mine at Target in the Men's section, I love how it is a little looser and doesn't hug me so tight. This tee can come across as a basic jeans, tee, and flip flop look. I wanted to find some stylish ways to rock this look. Here is my new series called one piece, three ways.

The first night I wore this on a date to the movies and dinner with my husband.



How I rocked the baseball tee on date night: Faux leather leggings, cute flats, long tank underneath (since leggings are not pants!). I paired it with a big bag and boyfriend jacket. My hair is in a braided top knot. I chose statement earrings and stacked bracelets as accessories.


This is probably one of my favorites! I chose a flared skirt, kept my hair down and curly. I also added a statement necklace and nude heels. I wore this to church it's a great dressy casual outfit and would work in an office setting.


After church I chose to change into this to run some errands. Great outfit for shopping!! I paired it with jeans, rolling the cuffs up to make them ankle length. Black tennies, printed scarf and a statement ring finished this look. 

This has turned out to be one of my favorite pieces this fall. Have you rocked the baseball tee? Send me pictures at mommyministryandmore@gmail.com

Do you like one piece three way? I have a couple more I am thinking of posting. Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment