Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine Activities

I had spread out all our Valentine activities through out the month and instead of posting them in individual posts I decided to combine them.

Early in the month we had some snow fall. I had been wanting to make snow cream, so I ran out stuck a bowl in the front yard and snow cream was made (tutorial to come)!! Mackenzie loved it, and since I added valentine sprinkles I felt this made it a valentine activity.


Week before Valentine's day we made glitter hearts.


One wall in my kitchen was screaming for a big chalkboard. Since I haven't been able to find a frame I liked to make my own I made a cheap one to use until I find the perfect frame (tutorial to come). Mackenzie decorated the hearts. Essentially, I just cut out a bunch of hearts from construction paper, taped them down and let her "paint" the glue on, then glittered. She loved it!!

The day before Valentine's one of Mackenzie's friends hosted a tea. So we went to that, there they got to make valentine's and eat pink cinnamon rolls.



Finally, Valentine's day. Mondo and I decided we are going to make a shutterfly book. We just haven't done that yet. Hopefully soon! Here is what we did get each other and Mackenzie.



We were going to make Red velvet pancakes, then Mondo mentioned donuts. So we went to a local donut shop, so fun and cute!!


Of course after that we went to the gym but not before taking some more pictures.



That concludes most of our Valentine's festivities.
I have a ton of posts coming up you won't want to miss out! A new series fight like a girl, new one piece four ways, one diy, and a weight loss update!

I love because He first loved me,
Dorinda




No comments:

Post a Comment