Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blogmas day 7: Mackenzie's Christmas room

On the 7th day of Christmas this blogger gave to you.....
Mackenzie's room Christmas style!

Wow! Life has been crazy these past few days!! Finishing up Christmas shopping, working my 7 day cleaning plan (to be shared later on blogmas), preparing for a very special Christmas post, playing with a cute baby, working, doing fun family traditions! I love my crazy life, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Well, here is day 7 of Christmas for my husband. 

(Dang it! I forgot to take a picture.)

On the 7th day of Christmas His true love gave to him, a 7 minute back rub, before bed.

I like the ideas of coupons, but I never fulfill them. So I wanted to make sure his was given to him on the same day. If you are doing this as a secret Santa I would recommend, thinking of 7th heaven (not the tv show). Maybe 7 kinds of chocolate? Or seven points of why you love them??

Onto Mackenzie's room!



20121220_141454.jpg

Over her changing table I hung some colorful snowflakes, added a sparkly garland above her mirror, and changed the scrapbook paper in the picture frames to Christmas paper. 

20121220_141458.jpg

On her shelves I placed an ornament garland and a reindeer nightlight (Costco). I repeated the Christmas scrapbook paper in her pennants ( hard to see). Above her bed I made some more of the 3D snowflakes (as seen in day 6 of blogmas).

20121220_141517.jpg

Of course Mackenzie has a Christmas tree, and of course it's a pink one!! Bonus: got it on sale at Kohl's for $9. I realize that it's too small for ornaments, but I decorated it anyways, it adds some whimsy. For a tree skirt I wrapped some pink tulle around the bottom, and added some silver garland.

I love her room, it's super playful and fun. I can't wait to share Christmas with her, and I know it will just keep getting better and better year after year.

With Visions of Sugar Plums dancing in her head,
Dorinda Chamber


No comments:

Post a Comment