Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random





I was waiting to post in hopes that I would be able to show you baby's room. Well, this week turned busy and hubby didn't get a chance to put up the shelves. Soon though, very soon I will post pictures, I can't wait! It is by far my favorite room ever, and I love going in there and just sitting, I think Mackenzie likes it too.

I did want to share with you this really neat site I just found out from a blogger I follow Kandee Johnson. I love her!! She shared this site that has removable wallpaper, yes, I said removable!!

Removable Wallpaper
How cute are the stars?

I went to the site Bebe Diva to check out the removable wallpaper. Mondo and I are renting a house and I love the look of wallpaper but hate all the work, also my thought is if I have to take it down, YUCK!! Removable though, that I could probably do. After looking at the wallpaper I wandered the site more to find these way cute pj's...
Organic Cotton Baby Pyjama - Multi Stripe-Baby pyjama, baby sleeper, baby romper, newborn pyjama, baby clothes
I love the stripes!

These are organic cotton, I'm not a organic freak but, I am a cuteness freak!! And at only $23 who can pass these up? I'm thinking they will be perfect for Christmas pj's!!
Organic Cotton Baby Pyjama - Whale-baby boy pyjamas, newborn pyjamas, baby sleepers, baby pjs, baby sleepwear, newborn boy sleepwear, baby boy clothes,
I love this little boy one!

 This site has a little bit of everything art, clothing, eating utensils, lighting, toys....

Harley-Davidson® Girls Roaring Rocker-KidKraft 10012 Harley-Davidson® Girls Roaring Rocker, girls toys, childrens toys, Bebe Diva,
I better not let grampa see this haha!

And so much more!! So head over there and check them out!! I hope to be able to show you baby's room next week!! we are also getting family pictures taken in 2 weeks. Would you like to see those, along with what outfits we choose?? Talk to you soon!!

Here's a picture of Mackenzie sleeping in her room

No comments:

Post a Comment