Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter!


 Easter is hopping right around the corner!!

I love Easter and everything about it. Even the goofy made up bunny that may or may not poop jelly beans (have you seen hop?). Last Easter we did hide eggs for Mackenzie and she so did not get it. This year I can't wait because I am sure she will get it!!

We bought her a big easter egg to put all her presents in,because of those lovely youtube videos she is OBSESSED with! Have you seen them, do your kids obsess over them? I am sure she will be jumping for joy when she sees it.

Easter fashion is always cute! I plan on buying an Amelia dress at my LuLaroe party to wear on Easter. My mom bought the girls outfits, although I couldn't find a picture of Ainsley's, here is the top she got for Mackenzie.

HM

Ainsley drools so much I am thinking of getting her this bunny bib to go with her outfit.

Target


While we were in Seattle we went to a Christian outlet store and bought Mackenzie these books:




You can find them on Amazon here and here. I have heard rave reviews from friends on the Jesus storybook Bible and Pinterest even has some great ideas.

We haven't bought anything for Ainsley yet but some ideas floating in my head are;
socks
bibs
book
little people toys
bows and headbands

More ideas for Mackenzie are;
stickers
hair clips
undies
nail polish

Last year I made my sister in law a basket filled with goodies.
It's a super easy project and works great for friends and or husbands.


You need a cardboard drink holder. I used Henry Weinhard or you can get wine ones at grocery stores. Cover the box in scrapbook paper.


Add in favorite drink on one side, I put in coke zero. Put grass in the other side.


Fill a couple of eggs with goodies. Candy, baby lips, nail polish, chapstick are great ideas.



Add a few more goodies and Viola a cute inexpensive easter basket!!

I made one a couple of years ago for my husband too. His, I glued the grass around the edge, or you can glue cheap Easter garland too.

I hope you enjoy this super easy tip and if you use it send me a pic, I want to see yours!!

Email me at mommyministryandmore@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment