Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Back to Basics: Bootie Edition


I am trying to be more purposeful in my fashion buying. I find that I buy a lot of stuff I like and maybe doesn't last long. I also found I have a lot of trendy pieces and not enough basics in the mix or my basics I have had so long they are falling apart/ no longer fit or just flat out need to be replaced. So I am purposing to buy quality basics that fit correctly when I clothes shop instead of just buying stuff to make me feel good.

The first thing I found I need are booties. I also picked this item in hopes that this time of year would be a good time to get them since they should be going on clearance. So far, I have not had such luck. Although I do want to buy quality pieces my budget does not allow for high end brand items. I do believe you can get good quality at a good price I just haven't found the right pair yet.

I am specifically looking for black and brown booties. These are great pieces because you can pair them with anything, jeans, dresses, skirts, leggings. Here are my top picks.

image source google

image source google


Here are a few of my pinterest inspirations with black and brown booties.

pinterest

pinterest
I will post pictures of my booties once I find them but, for now the search continues.

Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment