Monday, December 24, 2012

Blogmas Day 11: Traditions

All day I have been wrapping presents and watching cheesy Lifetime and Hallmark Christmas movies! It has been great!! This is the first time in 6 years I have not had to work Christmas Eve. So I got so wrapped up in wrapping and movies that I almost forgot to blog. I am sorry!! So here it is....

On the 11th day of Christmas this blogger gave to you....
Our Christmas Eve traditions!

Before that, here's husband's 11th day present.

On the 11th day of Christmas his true love gave to him.....


11 song customized Christmas playlist. 
I had fun find time finding fun songs for this Christmas list.
My husband is not a huge Christmas music fan, so I wanted to find unusual songs.
Here's his list

1. Birth of Love TobyMac
2. The 12 days of Christmas Twisted Sister
3. Santa's Comin' Baka'round TobyMac
4. White Christmas Twisted Sister
5. Christmas Don't be Late Alvin and the Chipmunks
6. 12 Days of Christmas Relient K
7. Jingle Bells Muppets
8. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch Dr. Seuss
9. Carol of the Bells Family Force 5
10. Christmas Love Justin Beiber (This one was for fun!)
11. Kidnap the Sandy Claws Nightmare Before Christmas

We are about to dive into our Christmas traditions with my Sister-in-law/ Bestie which consists of a nice dinner (which we might switch to Chinese take out next year), driving around and looking at Christmas lights, opening presents and watching a Christmas movie (most of the time Elf). I love our traditions and I am super excited to share all of this with Mackenzie this year!!

I know this is a super short blog, mainly due to the fact that I didn't blog earlier and we are ready to head out. But, here's a pic of one of the house we hope to see.

Photo
pic borrowed from a friend on facebook.

What are some of your Christmas traditions??
I seriously want to hear!!
Don't forget tomorrow is a special post!!

Christmas Light Lover,
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment