Friday, December 14, 2012

Blogmas Day 1


Some of you probably were thinking that I forgot to blog again this week, and you were sad (hahaha). Not true I did not forget to blog! I was working on a special series of blogs just for you! So dry up those tears and put on a happy face because 12 days of blogging is on it's way!!

I thought it would be fun to do the 12 days of Christmas blogging style, and yes I do know that the 12 days of Christmas actually start Christmas day and go after. But, then these 12 Christmas theme blogs wouldn't be so fun to read!! No, your eyes did not deceive you, I did say 12 Christmas themed blogs!! I will be blogging everyday including Christmas! Some will be random, some decor, some crafting, some kidmin, some fashion, but all of them will be fun!! I will end on Christmas day with a very special blog that I cannot wait to share with you! So I will start right away!


On the first day of Christmas this blogger will share with you.....


A bunch of cuteness!! Before we jump into that, I want to share with you one more project I have been working on this Christmas season. I have doing the 12 days of Christmas with my husband, I wanted his to end on the 23rd, so I started his a couple of days ago. I also wanted to share this idea with you, because it has been a lot of fun, and it's a great idea to do with your spouse, boyfriend, kids, or even as a secret Santa. 
So here's husband's 12 days of Christmas!




On the first day of Christmas your true love gave to you....

One sweet treat

(Mackenzie wanted a bite!)

I gave him a peppermint brownie cake pop from Starbucks! 
Any treat would do in its place, but these ones are pretty good and inexpensive!

(Look here tomorrow for husband's day 2)


Onto day 1 of blogmas! 
As you know Mackenzie is only 6 months old, so this is her first Christmas!! Yay!!!

Even her socks were festive!

So I thought it would be fitting to share a bunch of her first holiday festivities for the first blogmas!!


We went to get our Christmas tree and I think she loved it!!


The tree lot guy even thought she was cute and gave us a discount!!

She loves petting the tree!!

First time visiting Santa!!


My normally smiley baby apparently did not want to smile!!

She told Santa everything she wanted for Christmas which I will be sharing later on in blogmas!

Her first snow fall, darn, no pics!

Her first time decorating the tree!!






I was hoping to see her first time crawling in this list but, not yet. 

She did say mama and even though it's just babbling and shes not talking to me, I still think it counts!!

Do you do a fake tree or real? What is something you are hoping to see on blogmas??
Talk to you guys tomorrow for day 2 of blogmas!! Don't miss out!!!

Lots of Love,

Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment