Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Shopping

I wanted to do a blog dedicated to baby fashion and post bunches of pictures with Mackenzie, but I wanted to do new pictures, since I post so many on my facebook page. Soon I realized that this meant I would have to dress and undress Max over and over, this is difficult with a wiggly baby. So instead I decided to post my favorite baby shopping places/sites. I do want to share with you this blog on tips for dressing a stylish baby girl, I have got a lot of great ideas from this! Also this blog had some out of the box ideas, Little Baby Garvin!

Here are my 10 favorite places and sites to shop for baby!!
(Price points: $1-$10 = $, $11-$20 = $$,)

1. Old Navy; ($) I have found the cutest stuff in store and online ( I mostly go in store) for Mackenzie here!! I love their leggings!

2. Target: ($) Their Cherokee line is really cute!! I mostly shop in store, but the mini harajuku line I love' I can only find online.

3. JCPenny:($$) Tori Spellings Little Maven line is super cute, I just recently found out that they carry it. I shop in store.

4. Kohl's: ($) Again an in store for me, I love the Jumping Beans line, they also have Carter's for a good price.

5. H & M: ($- $$) I put both price points because they have good staples at a good price and others at higher prices. I love the mix, I shop in boys section for Mackenzie too.

6. American Apparel: ($$) Great basics!!

7. Zara: ($$) Super cute baby stuff!!

8. Totsy; ($) This is a flash sale site, so only look if you want to buy. Could be dangerous otherwise!!

9. Ruche: ($$) Vintage Inspired baby. Super Cute!!!

10: Walmart: ($) I love their tights (I use tights as pants). Just a note Faded Glory and Garanimals runs big.

Random; I have thought of joining Wittlebee a kids monthly clothing club.

Also I have made some stuff for her, I have made all her baby legs, super easy and cheap. I also made most of her headbands, a few I cut up some old t-shirts and just tie around her head.

Here are a few of my shopping places, where are some of yours??

P.s. I apparently say "super cute" alot!!! Super cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment