Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome Home


I have been thinking about starting this blog for some time now. A few of my friends call me an “idea machine.” Saying they can come up to me about anything and I can give them an idea. I take that as a big compliment. I love helping people and since my brain is always running anyways, I may as well help people in the process.
I am a new mommy, Mackenzie was born in May of 2012. I thought now would be as good as time as any to start a blog and share my ideas, tips, and tricks with anyone else I can help.  I have been doing kid’s ministry for the past 12 years, running the department for the past year. Before that I volunteered in youth ministry, I also worked in daycare for 3 years. So I have lots of experience with kids. I love shopping and fashion, doing my own research on the subjects I think I have knowledge to share in this area.  My blog will be mostly focusing on these subjects, I will also share any other topics I find interesting.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, getting a glimpse into my life. Along the way I hope to inspire, encourage and help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment