Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Girl's Update

I haven't posted a girl's update lately so here it is. Actually, can we pause for a moment while I realize that I now have to say girls!!



Okay pause over, OMG I HAVE GIRLS!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie


age: 2 years and 9 months
  • Clothing size 2T and some 3T (I like to buy clothes big, especially shirts so I get more wear)
  • Shoes 6 but soon a 7
  • Diaper size 5 although 4 works and hopefully soon no diapers at all!!


Who needs talking when you can sing EVERYTHING!
This girl loves to sing and it is the cutest thing to listen to. 
Loves her Disney princess, when asked which is her favorites she names all of them!!
Asks to go outside all the time!
Asks to play with play doh on a daily basis (thanks youtube)
Is the best big sister ever!!
She doesn't care what she wears on a daily basis but, lights up if I put her in a dress.
Loves to play with her princess magic clips and make them "new dresses" out of play doh
(again thanks youtube)



We are working on potty training but, she shows little interest in the process.
Baths are an all time favorite! When she is done she will put away her toys, drain the tub and wrap herself in her towel.


In the car she likes to say "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom!"
When I finally get her to realize I am answering her she replies with "Look!"
I say look at what and she points and says ridiculous things like; "Ice cream cloud, or green dog."
It's quite annoying, obnoxious, cute.



She loves to help give big sister baths or bring her toys or wrap her in blankets.




Ainsley



age: 11 weeks

At her 2 month check up she was 11 lbs and 5oz and 22 inches.



Loves tummy time and really, really, really wants to roll.
Thinks Peek-a-boo is fun and makes the cutest face.

Sleeps 6 hours at night, although on the night's I have to wake up early I think she would sleep longer but, I have to wake her up to feed her.
Likes to cat nap but, will take one really good nap for me daily.


LOVES TO SMILE!


She also loves her sister and will smile like crazy at her.
She tried to laugh earlier in the week and I think her sister will make her laugh first.


I love being a mom to 2 girl's, I want to find them matching pjs, how cute! For mother's day I am so doing co-ordinating outfits!!

Maybe a post on that??

No comments:

Post a Comment