Friday, August 8, 2014

How I dressed the bump

I thought it would be fun to show you how I dress this baby bump every once in awhile.

This was last Sunday. Mondo and I went to the first service and then Chipotle afterwards for lunch Yum! We also went to Babies R' Us to check out some double strollers. This is the one I want!

Contours Options Tandem Stroller - Red - Contours  - Babies"R"Us
Contours Options

After all that we drove around town to check out some houses, then home for a nap and pizza. Over all it was a great day. I loved spending time with my little family!!





Knowing all our plans for the day and it being another hot one, I wanted to dress comfortably. So, jean shorts, hi-lo top and a cute hat did the trick. I also styled this with some faux toms and a cute owl necklace.  I stayed cool and comfortable.

Talk to you soon!!
Dorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment